Vocalist.org archive

From:  dorisopran@a...
Date:  Mon Sep 11, 2000  12:19 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Triamcinolone Nasal Inhalation

In a message dated 9/10/00 10:22:36 AM, RALUCOB@a... writes:

<< ... since giving up dairy and becoming well hydrated, i have
not had any asthma problems ... >>

Mike, thank you so much for your example. I fear I am a lapsed
near- lacto-ovo vegetarian. But, I enjoy soy in many of its forms
and with its impressive nutritional riches. I also need to be constantly
reminded to hydrate sufficiently. I have indulged in self-pity and anger
since being diagnosed as an asthmatic within this past year, although
the diagnosis was somewhat of a relief, given the bronchitis which
was becoming near-chronic and getting winded all the time. At least
one at last knows the reason for such maladies, and a treatment
materializes. But you've inspired me to try your path in addition
to the doc's prescriptions. I discontinued Flovent because of it's
horrid effects, and I have enjoyed decent vocal health with only
transient problems now and then, continuing Serevent and Singulaire,
but my stamina could be better.

emusic.com