Vocalist.org archive

From:  Oberon603@a...
Date:  Sat Sep 9, 2000  4:28 am
Subject:  Update on the New Rinaldo recording!!!

The other day I got "The Met Gift Collection" catalogue in the mail. It says
that the long awaited "Rinaldo" recording with ((D Daniels, C Bartoli, B
Fink, C Hogwood)) is due to be released in October. Hallelujah!!! They have
been talking about this one for like a year or 2 now, and I had almost given
up hope. I think they were waiting to release it to coincide with the new
"Rinaldo" production with Daniels at City Opera this fall.

Best,
Ken Ealy

P.S for countertenor fans.

I have a feeling that David Walker will be in the recording cast as well. I
don't see why he wouldn't since he was in the cast of that tour they did.

emusic.com