Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dolphin aura <dolphin_aura@y...>
Date:  Thu Sep 7, 2000  11:07 pm
Subject:  [vocalist-temporary] Information on music

I'm looking for information to study the charactor in
some of my music,
can anyone help me?

My pieces are
Le Violette, Alessandro Scarlatti
In Waldeseinsamkeit, Johannes Brahms (Op. 85, No. 6)

Where are these from? How can I find out information
about the charactor singing? Things like Who is the
charactor, who are other charactors, What is
charactors societal role, and where and when does the
story take place?
Can anyone answer these for me or give me a jumping
off point so I may find the info?

Thanks In Advance.

P.S. Thanks to all of you who replied to my audition
post. The audition went well! :)

4104 Re: Information on music MFoxy9795@a...   Fri  9/8/2000   2 KB
4106 Re: Information on music dorisopran@a...   Fri  9/8/2000   2 KB
4114 Information on music: Le Violette Robert Harris   Fri  9/8/2000   2 KB
4164 Re: Information on music Margaret Harrison   Sun  9/10/2000   3 KB

emusic.com