Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Kevin Hollis" <khollis@m...>
Date:  Thu Sep 7, 2000  3:13 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] wobbles and chest (Ian Belsley)

> Singing is easy! I'm not being flippant: it really is.
> Any singing teacher/coach who tells you otherwise, is
> either balmy or a charlatan. In other words, you must
> bow down to their wishes! yeah! Right!
>
> If you're finding it hard, you're doing it wrong!

Ian - you didn't answer last time. I'll ask again.

Which bits _did_ you have to conciously work at ? Allowing
the abs to relax ? Releasing jaw tension ? Lowering your centre of
gravity ? Taking the weight form your toes to your heels ? I don't
believe it all felt comfortable and natural for someone with a
dancer's body awareness.

Kevin

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
4082 Re: wobbles and chest (Ian Belsley) Ian Belsey   Fri  9/8/2000   4 KB
4094 Re: wobbles and chest (Ian Belsley) Kevin Hollis   Fri  9/8/2000   2 KB
4105 Re: wobbles and chest (Ian Belsley) Ian Belsey   Fri  9/8/2000   2 KB

emusic.com