Vocalist.org archive

From:  kerubiino@h...
Date:  Wed Sep 6, 2000  6:25 am
Subject:  Classical Singer discussion forum

Dear Vocalisters,

As some of you may not be aware of it, I would like to let everybody
know that the singers' discussion forum on the Website of the
Classical Singer magazine has been reopened.

The format is new, and in addition to the General Interest Forum
there are Forums for eg. High School Singers, Late Starters,
Choristers, College Singers and Singers who are Parents. There is
also a French language group.

This website is for subscribers of the Classical Singer Magazine, but
anyone can read the Forum and non-subscribers can also post questions
and participate in the discussion through sending their questions to
the Forum moderators, who then post them for you.

I have found this website to contain a lot of useful information and
would like to recommend it.
The address is http://www.classicalsinger.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

Best regards, Kerubiino

emusic.com