Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Tue Sep 5, 2000  11:31 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] my first NY times review!

Naomi,

Beautiful review. Always good to have the first one upscale.

My first NY Times Review was when I introduced a new sound effects scheme into
the Shubert Theatre, the reviewer wrote, in part, "The sound in this production
was extrordinary utilizing a new stereophonic system, however when the
Constable exited into the thunderstorm the sound effects suggested his being
flushed down an oversize toilet."

And my name was never mentioned. (Probably a blessing.)

Dean

--
Dean FH Macy, Lit.D./Mus.D.
"Specializing in Management of exceptionally talented youth in Music"