Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa Miller" <lmiller12@c...>
Date:  Sat Sep 2, 2000  1:43 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Why change

Just a thought on the "bad attitude" e-mails . . . If we move back, and I
think we should - the pros outway the cons IMO, why not just ignore and
delete those messages one finds annoying. I must tell my kids 10 times a
day, "If someone is bothering you, ignore it, if you don't respond they will
get bored and leave you alone, i.e. they will go away. Those of us who have
been around for even a little while know which messages make for nasty
discussions that get off topic. I have no problem with heated debates about
the issues, but I think we could eliminate some of the crap that went on the
original "vocalist" if we want.