Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Kittisak Chooklin" <hm381119@w...>
Date:  Sat Sep 2, 2000  1:17 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Why change

I agree with Harris, why change when all is working up fine.  Many emails admit they don't mind the ads; many do not mind the teen singer's attitudes (although they have to put up with them).

However, at first when we moved to the list, I didn't like it also because of the name of the list "vocalist-temporary".  But, consider it another way, it's not bad after all, when we can still share the ideas, and I still can I ask questions and read suggestions and so on.  I kind of think that this move might be because some of us are still holding on the old vocalist.  But, again, it's just only a thought.  I don't mean to judge or say anything, but I don't mind if people here move to another web too.  Soon, I know I will just have to resign from the list when I so far see less messages concerning about vocal techniques and more about these little problems -- where to place the group.

Yours,

Oak