Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Fri Sep 1, 2000  3:28 pm
Subject:  Yahoo Acquires Egroups (fwd)

In case anyone cares - this might influence someone's choice of whether we
stay with e-groups or move back to our own domain name.

Also, re: whether our messages are accessible to all search engines or not
- do you really think there's such a thing as privacy on the Internet? If
so, there's a bridge in cyberspace I'd love to sell you....

Karen