Vocalist.org archive

From:  Michael Eckford <michaelb@y...>
Date:  Fri Sep 1, 2000  12:08 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: More vocalist org brainstorming

Marthea Blewitt wrote:

> ...The solution might involve reminding people
> to pay attention to the netiquette rules although, that doesn't always work.
> I suppose it's the price we pay for being part of an anonymous community. I
> certainly enjoy and value vocalist and will go along and support whatever
> the majority decides.

Hello all,

Hmm, "what Marthea, Karen and many others have said"...:o) Since I learned how
to turn off the banner graphics, I don't mind egroups, but I still lean towards
the "old Vocalist", for all the reasons previously stated by others... I like
the "low tech" idea of people mailing whatever cash they feel they can afford,
in their own country's currency. It would be good if Marko or someone with more
ability than I apparently have to make decisions (?!) would do something, and I
will "go with the flow"...

Cheers.

Michael

Michael Eckford <michaelb@y...>