Vocalist.org archive

From:  Shanna Hollich <Shadow123@r...>
Date:  Thu Aug 31, 2000  11:10 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] more vocalist.org brainstorming - archive

I would just like to make one quick little comment.

I'm all for moving back to Vocalist.org. I'm on a
bunch of lists on eGroups, and I really don't like
them. But, I put up with the ads and the junk to read
the content of the lists I love, :).

I've noticed a few people have expressed concern over
the Vocalist-Temporary archive. Rest assured eGroups
DOES archive messages. Their archive is not nearly as
search-friendly as Vocalist.org's and is only open to
members of this list itself, but the messages are
stored on the website. (The easiest way to get to the
archives is to go to egroups.com, login to your
account...it should give you a list of the lists
you're on, click on vocalist-temporary, and there
should be a link to the archive.) So if and when we
move back to Vocalist.org, I'm assuming someone can
simply transfer the messages from this archive to the
original. But there IS an archive. I seem to
remember a message or two asking about that.

To throw my other 2 cents into the pot, I'm perfectly
willing to make a small-to-medium-sized contribution
to remain on this list even though I'm a student and
I'm permanently broke, :Þ. Either way, I'll just go
with the flow.

=====
Shanna Hollich - Shadow123@p...
AOL IM: RHFoJO