Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Dre de Man" <dredeman@y...>
Date:  Thu Aug 31, 2000  7:42 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] more vocalist.org brainstorming

Dear Christine and co-vocalisters,

a few weeks ago I went to vocalist.org and i must say, I was a little bit upset, about the amount of people that added entries in the guest book like 'I am the greatest popsinger in the world, I can sing 16 octaves and all I need is someone to discover me and then I will be a star and will have the money to let my acne pustules remove'. (I wonder where they learned the word octave, does McDonalds sell a Hamburger under that name, or did somenone recently make a videoclip with that title, because it repeats the same four notes only eight, instead of the usual 600 times?)
Sorry for being a bit cynical, but the omnipresence of popmusic sometimes makes me feel the urge to react like that. All I really want to say is, that I wholeheartedly agree. The only thing is, that it would be good if we had the possibility to archive also the postings that appeared here. Is somebody saving the postings at the moment?

Best greetings,

Dre

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3847 Re: more vocalist.org brainstorming John Alexander Blyth   Thu  8/31/2000   3 KB

emusic.com