Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Marthea Blewitt" <Marthea@a...>
Date:  Thu Aug 31, 2000  10:47 pm
Subject:  Re: More vocalist org brainstorming

I believe vocalist is improved by the inclusion of singers of all ages and
styles. I'm concerned though with the inevitable bad manners that often
prevail when we mix together. The culprits have been of all ages and I'm
not looking forward to the 100's of emails telling people how to behave on
the list. The open exchange of ideas is for me, very educational. I think
we're being naive if we think we can transition back to a blended group
without this type of tension. The solution might involve reminding people
to pay attention to the netiquette rules although, that doesn't always work.
I suppose it's the price we pay for being part of an anonymous community. I
certainly enjoy and value vocalist and will go along and support whatever
the majority decides.

Marthea

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3853 Re: More vocalist org brainstorming Michael Eckford   Fri  9/1/2000   2 KB

emusic.com