Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Thu Aug 31, 2000  5:08 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] more vocalist.org brainstorming

In a message dated 08/30/2000 9:14:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
helen.phare@x... writes:

<< I have been enjoying this temporary group; it seems to be less aggressive
than vocalist, and we haven't so far been afflicted with the teenagers
wanting to discuss Britney Spears or wanting advice on how to achieve
overnight fame who infested vocalist.org.

I totally agree!!! I'm a bit annoyed at the ads coming up at the TOP instead
of the bottom, but otherwise, I'm happier here.

Christine Thomas, Mezzo Soprano
Wauwatosa, WI

"Humility is the acceptance of the possibility that someone else can teach
you something else you do not know already, especially about yourself.
Conversely, pride and arrogance close the door of the mind."
-- Arthur Deikman, The Observing Self

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3888 Why change Robert Harris   Fri  9/1/2000   2 KB
3908 Re: Why change Karen Mercedes   Sat  9/2/2000   2 KB
3928 Re: Why change Lisa Miller   Sat  9/2/2000   3 KB

emusic.com