Vocalist.org archive

From:  "saint james" <stjames@l...>
Date:  Thu Aug 31, 2000  3:30 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] more vocalist.org brainstorming

>2. What are the practicalities of setting Vocalist up as a newsgroup -
>e.g. rec.music.vocalist ? I subscribe to a couple of rec.musicmakers
>lists and the only drawback is the spam, but there's not been a lot of
that.

James here.....

Historically speaking, as newsgroups (Usenet) are almost as old as the
internet itself, the last place you want to go is to a newsgroup. there is
no subscription process, all can join and there is no way to block spam and
idiots. Want more teens and B. Spears ?

James

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3822 Re: more vocalist.org brainstorming Karen Mercedes   Thu  8/31/2000   4 KB
3833 Re: more vocalist.org brainstorming Tako Oda   Thu  8/31/2000   2 KB

emusic.com