Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Yvonne Dechance" <ydechance@h...>
Date:  Wed Aug 30, 2000  4:04 pm
Subject:  Re: Isabelle' proposal

Isabelle proposed: "I envision people stumbling upon the vocalist.org
domain, reading the archives and deciding that they
like it, and signing up to subscribe. The
auto-message that comes back says, in essence, put $5
into an envelope with your email address scribbled
somewhere and send it to Marko, and when he gets it
the subscription will go through."

The days of having to send checks through the mail and convert international
currencies are over...if Marko decides to charge a fee for the new Vocalist,
he could simply have people pay him through PayPal (http://www.x.com/).
We've used it both to pay and to be paid for services, and it works fine.

-y

_Dr. Yvonne Dechance
National Webmaster, http://www.nats.org/

Email:ydechance@s...,
Homepage:
http://www.scaredofthat.com/yworld/
Diction Domain: http://over.to/dictiondomain

http://profiles.msn.com.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3772 Re: Isabelle' proposal Jennifer   Wed  8/30/2000   3 KB
3794 Re: Isabelle' proposal velluti@c...   Wed  8/30/2000   2 KB

emusic.com