Vocalist.org archive

From:  Scott Drackley <sdrackley@r...>
Date:  Sun Aug 27, 2000  1:49 am
Subject:  quotable quotes and good websites

Dear List,
I'm primarily a lurker so I'll briefly reintroduce myself. I am a
soprano and private voice teacher, as well as adjunct voice professor at
two small liberal arts colleges in my area. I'm creating a list of good
websites for my students to visit regarding artsong, opera and singing.
I'm also creating a list a quotable quotes about the same. Anyone care
to contribute? Many thanks in advance and please site your source for
the quotes if possible.
Phyllis

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3723 Re: quotable quotes and good websites kapaulson@a...   Sun  8/27/2000   2 KB
3727 Re: quotable quotes and good websites Jennifer Fretwell   Mon  8/28/2000   2 KB

emusic.com