Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa M Olson" <lisa_molson@m...>
Date:  Sat Aug 26, 2000  7:29 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] ATTN German Speakers -- Please Help!!

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:19:05
omigurt wrote:

>"Den Raum umwirbt die Zeit"
--- Time courts the room

>"Dein Gehen laechelt in mich ueber und reisst das Herz"
---Your going smiles into me over and tears the heart.

>"Das Nicken hakt und spannt"
---(I cant find Nicken) chops and stretches

>"Nacht grant Glas die Zeiten stehn"
---Night (can't find granen or grant) the times stand

>"Fluestern plaetschert Blueten gehren Duefte spritzen Schauer stuerzen Winde
>schnellen prellen schwellen Tuecher reissen Fallen schrickt in tiefe Nacht."
---Whispers splash, Blooms (gehren?), Odors splash, Shivers fall, Winds speed,
con, swell, Cloths tear, Downfall frightens into deep night.

This is very difficult poetry. Some of these words could be poetic, "made-up"
words because I also couldn't find them in any dictionary. But my German isn't
good enough to figure them out. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Lisa-Marie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3715 Re: ATTN German Speakers -- Please Help!! Joel Figen   Sun  8/27/2000   4 KB

emusic.com