Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Fri Aug 25, 2000  7:03 pm
Subject:  Think good thoughts about my audition....

Especially as I try to learn a new translation of Berta's aria in "Barber of
Seville" by tomorrow morning! (I'm auditioning for the translator.)

I can't do this and work a real job at the same time. Obviously, I will
have to cut out working. ;-)

Elizabeth Finkler
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo/
mightymezzo@h...

I think gasoline should cost 49 cents a gallon. No, darn it, make that 29
cents a gallon! Also the gas-station attendants should pump it for you. And
when you get home, you should be able to watch Milton Berle on your Philco
TV. --Dave Barry

3682 Re: Think good thoughts about my audition.... Lisa M Olson   Fri  8/25/2000   2 KB

emusic.com