Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Susan Schneider" <smschneider@e...>
Date:  Wed Aug 23, 2000  3:22 am
Subject:  [vocalist-temporary] Head shots

Hi, all,

I know we talked about this at some length a while back, but I can't access
the archives and I need to get a new head shot. Any recommendations of
photographers in the NYC/New Jersey area? I just need to get a few names to
get the ball rolling. The last good head shot I got was about 14 years ago
by Lisa Kohler, and I've heard she's not in NYC any more. Not to mention I
don't have the slightest idea of who's out there now. I'd like someone who
would do something a little different from the standard opera headshot,
since I do new music and concert work mostly. I'd appreciate any ideas you
could pass along. Thanks!!

Susan Schneider

emusic.com