Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Mon Aug 21, 2000  8:16 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Vocalist Guestbook

I've just looked there. It has a culture of its own, quite distinct from
Vocalist-temporary. A lot of predominately teen-aged people with a hunger
to perform! There is an immense amount of stuff there - searchable by using
your browser's 'find-in-page' capability.

On an almost related topic:I hope that, when we get back to Vocalist
proper, we won't lose anyone that we picked up as vocalist-temporary. I
think a few people (maybe more than a few) found the switch to the
temporary group more than they were willing to deal with. Personally I
rather like the feel of the temporary group, but would be motivated to
switch back to the old one primarily out of respect for, and gratitude to
Marko Hotti. Welcome back, Marko! john

At 12:01 PM 8/21/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Has anyone visited the soon to be revived Vocalist?
>And in particular the Guestbook?
>The visitors keep sending those cards & letters!
>Kudos to the Vocalist for remaining an accessible
>beacon to singers throughout the world (even
>during this brief hiatus)!
>
>I look forward to the Vocalist's reappearance!

John Blyth
Baritono robusto e lirico
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

emusic.com