Vocalist.org archive

From:  LYNDA313@a...
Date:  Sat Aug 19, 2000  3:52 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] OFF-TOPIC: BIG BROTHER

In a message dated 8/19/00 8:44:35 AM, Mezzoid@a... writes:

<< This sounds very suspicious to me ... if it were an FBI site, it would be
*.gov site.... this is some kind of commercial site intended to obtain
information from you and some kind of $$. >>

It is a total hoax. Do NOT go to this site.

I knew there was no way the FBI would have a site, so I first checked it out
with a government employee. The FBI would use Drivers License Bureau
information, which certainly contains more and better up-to-date information
than other sources. This site does not have any photos and only wants your
information.

Caio, thanks for NOTHING. All you have done is exposed members of the list
to someone who is gathering information for purposes we do not fully
understand.

Lynda Lacy

Lynda Lacy, Director of Choral Activities
Jackson Preparatory School
Jackson, Mississippi
"Allow your voice to serve the music, not the other way around." - B. R.
Henson

<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/lynda313/myhomepage/profile.html">Lynda and
the Fine Arts</A>

emusic.com