Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Thu Aug 17, 2000  8:16 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Over-intellectualization.

In a message dated 08/17/2000 12:52:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
richardtenor@e... writes:

<< . He uses various images to try to achieve this; "inflate the testicles"
is the one most commonly used with his men, as well as a water ballon filling
from the bottom up. >>

Wow. I'll have to share that one with my male students by forwarding this
e-mail to them rather than saying it because I would turn 300 shades of
red....

It's a great image, though!! Albeit scary.

Christine Thomas, Mezzo Soprano
Wauwatosa, WI

"Humility is the acceptance of the possibility that someone else can teach
you something else you do not know already, especially about yourself.
Conversely, pride and arrogance close the door of the mind."
-- Arthur Deikman, The Observing Self

emusic.com