Vocalist.org archive

From:  Michael Eckford <michaelb@y...>
Date:  Fri Aug 11, 2000  8:04 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Check out How Can I Keep From Singing?

Mezzoid@aol.com wrote:
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">Click
here: How Can I Keep From Singing?</A> (or
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html for those of you who
don't get a hyperlink)
Hello Christine,

I just had a quick look at your website - looks very good, so far.  I am really intrigued by your book selections - I will have to look into those...  You certainly have some great credits!  If I might offer one suggestion, a little bigger headshot would be nice and generally speaking about headshots, I have learned that a lighter background is generally more effective for showing one's face and hair, especially if the hair is dark in colour, as yours appears to be.

Some fine day, I must get around to fixing up my own "still very basic" website...  Maybe when I can afford a scanner for photos...?!

Cheers.

Michael Eckford <michaelb@yknet.yk.ca>

emusic.com