Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jocelyn Gooch" <jocelyngooch@h...>
Date:  Fri Aug 11, 2000  12:22 pm
Subject:  support too tense - cambiata repertoire

I taught my two tummy tensers today. The older sister is doing her best with
some of your wonderful help. THANK YOU EVERYONE.

I did get a surprise with her younger brother (13). Surprise - his voice is
starting to crack and roughen up TODAY. Anybody got any ideas for rep? I
gave him Neverland from Peter Pan. I've been thinking some really low bass
songs up an octave would be nice. Everything I have is Bass/Baritone, so the
range is still too high for the octave tranposition, not even thinking about
the narrow range I may have to find. Plus, any of the "belter" range songs
are girly.

I'll keep scanning my poor little brain.

Danke,

Jocelyn Thulin-Gooch
Lyric Soprano
Alameda, California