Vocalist.org archive

From:  "buffy" <buffy@t...>
Date:  Fri Aug 11, 2000  5:06 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Duke, Britten, and repetoire

Sara,

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise, It is me. Remember me????? The old
soprano???? Well any way, I'm not dead.

I know that the Strauss song book comes in different keys. As for the
Verdi, I know that there are songs that are like arias, but as to the fach,
I am not sure.

Hope all is well for you. Been away from the group for a while, trying to
regroup and address my own company's problems. I am a little singular when
it comes to my concentration and current scope, I tend to lose myself in the
current crisis, and let all and loved ones slip by. Certainly miss our
discussions. How are the kids, how is IU looking??? Where is the IT??? Is
he gone or what???? None of my business really. I hope all is well for
you.

Buffy