Vocalist.org archive

From:  dgroganvoice@a...
Date:  Thu Aug 10, 2000  11:23 pm
Subject:  Programs from NATS competitions?

I am starting my first year as a college voice teacher this fall, and I was
wondering if anyone knows of any online programs of NATS competitions. I
would like to peruse what other directors are expecting of their students,
and what arias, etc. are appropriate for differing age groups for this
competition. Thanks for any help you can give me.

David Grogan
East Texas Baptist University

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3423 Re: Programs from NATS competitions? Trevor Allen   Fri  8/11/2000   2 KB
3431 Re: Programs from NATS competitions? Cynthia Donnell   Fri  8/11/2000   8 KB
3441 NATS competitions/Repertoire Shuff@c...   Fri  8/11/2000   3 KB
3442 Re: Programs from NATS competitions? DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTM   Fri  8/11/2000   2 KB

emusic.com