Vocalist.org archive

From:  "nancy clasby" <nturnage@h...>
Date:  Wed Aug 9, 2000  10:23 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Fwd: need help on my vocal range

Dear Verlyn,
Welcome to the list! It's good to hear from you. Keep studying/vocalizing,
and in time, range will come. You do not have to classify your voice at this
time, but just keep singing and enjoying what you sing!
Nancy C.

>From: Isabelle Bracamonte <ibracamonte@y...>
>To: vocalist-temporary@egroups.com
>Subject: [vocalist-temporary] Fwd: need help on my vocal range
>Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 12:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

3403 Re: Fwd: need help on my vocal range stephanie   Thu  8/10/2000   4 KB

emusic.com