Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ellen D Wolpin <sweet-e1@j...>
Date:  Mon Aug 7, 2000  3:11 am
Subject:  Song translations

Dear Listers,

I'm doing a solo recital at the end of October. Last one I did was when I
graduated from college in 1977!!! I must be crazy!
Anyway, can anyone suggest where I can find accurate translations of the
following (please forgive the mispellings):

Belle Nuit
Plaisir D'amour
Sei Still Mein Hertz & Senzucht by Spohrs
O Mio Babino
Dovo Sono
Visi D'arte
All the music has English translations, but they're written to be sung,
so sometimes, they're not even close. Or are those the translations one
is supposed to use?

Thanks for the imput

Ellen

3311 Re: Song translations Mezzoid@a...   Mon  8/7/2000   2 KB
3312 Re: Song translations MFoxy9795@a...   Mon  8/7/2000   2 KB
3313 Re: Song translations Kate Reid   Mon  8/7/2000   3 KB
3372 Re: Song translations Linda Fox   Wed  8/9/2000   3 KB
3389 Re: Song translations LYNDA313@a...   Wed  8/9/2000   3 KB

emusic.com