Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Sun Aug 6, 2000  4:42 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Purcell wedding song recommendations

I agree completely! Hark the Echoing Air from "The
Fairy Queen" is so sweet and very melodic. I've only
heard it a few times and I could sing most of it back
to you. The runs are the only thing that might give
you some vexation, but not too much. Have a great
time at the wedding. I'm sure they'll love whatever
you pick out.