Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Wed Jul 26, 2000  5:12 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] is icecream bad for voice?

Rodge said:

>But, what i was saying was
> milk is important in our diet as a source of calcium and
> stuff. That's why I said it .

I'm not sure the information is correct, but according to Mark Baxter, in
his 'The Rock'n Roll singer's survival manual', getting calcium from milk is
a mistake, since it consumes that calcium when in your stomach. It's in the
chapter about food and singing.

Concerning me, myself and I, you wouldn't like to look at the back of my
mouth after I drink milk, but I think it happens to those who have reflux
only ( that's my case ).

Bye,

Caio Rossi

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3168 Re: is icecream bad for voice? Lloyd W. Hanson   Thu  7/27/2000   2 KB

emusic.com