Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jacqueline/Connie" <jaxsobcon@n...>
Date:  Wed Jul 26, 2000  12:28 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Digest Number 186

Hi everyone:
I know this has been posted before but a plea from
someone on digest:
don't just hit reply when posting cuz you copy entire
messages from others and it's quite a nuisance.
I've skimmed over several of the same posts tacked
onto the ends of new posts. (This is not meant as
a criticism...rather a reminder that digest readers
find all this skimming very time consuming.)
Maybe everyone could try getting digest...if you
don't find it annoying then I'll accept that.
I know on my email program (Outlook express) you
can set it up so that when you hit reply it doesn't
copy the message.
I enjoy this list and all your postings very much.
Just trying to save my eyes for all my writing projects.
Happy Tuesday,
Jacqueline
www.tbmall.com/slightlyoffbroadway
(gifts/costumes/classes & more)
Read my articles at:
www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/musical_theatre)
"There's no business like show business"

emusic.com