Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Colin Reed" <colin-reed@l...>
Date:  Tue Jul 25, 2000  11:43 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Tenor head voice (longish; or: how a ll my vocal problems vanished:))

I'm quite interested in finding how different people have learned this "open
throat", and how they have made it part of their technique. I am at the
stage now when I (sort of) know how to do it, but it is a long way from
being consistent or automatic. It's not so much a vocal technique
knowledge, as a body re-learning experience. How do people cope with this
whilst doing all of the other things like learning music, singing words,
etc.

Best wishes

Colin