Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Kittisak Chooklin" <hm381119@w...>
Date:  Tue Jul 25, 2000  9:26 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] is icecream bad for voice?

Actually, far way back many years in Asia, people did not drink milk also.
My mum never likes milk because of its smell. She's Chinese and very
health. She has calcium from other sources anyway. Soy beans and other
stuff give what milk gives also; actually, from what I've learnt, there are
few proteins and minerals that human body needs to get from meat, but the
rest is available from other sources such as vegetables and fruits, too.

I actually don't like to talk like this and respond the messages because it
could lead to serious discussion (or argumentative mode), but it's pretty of
assumption if we say milk *is* important in *our* diet because at least
there are people out there who really don't drink milk. But, the rest of
the message I do totally agree. :)