Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Mon Jul 24, 2000  3:03 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] is icecream bad for voice?

The only way I know ice cream to be unbeneficial to
the voice is to eat it and then try to sing right
away, because it is a dairy product and really glops
up the vocal chords. Maybe your reaction was to the
cold of the ice cream or maybe the ice cream had
nothing to do with it. I don't really think you have
anything to worry about.

trevor
--- stephanie <lovelord@i...> wrote:
> Hi everyone
> I know this sounds really strange.
> But I had some Accra and after this, I couldn't stop
> coughing. I was going
> to sing, but I didn't think it was a good idea. I
> was wondering if this was
> normal, and what causes it?
> Thanks
> Steph
> The joy of the Lord Jesus Christ is my strength,
> I will rejoice in him always,
> for he is my fortress and rock
> and I can do all things through Christ who gives me
> strength

3111 Re: is icecream bad for voice? Lloyd W. Hanson   Tue  7/25/2000   3 KB

emusic.com