Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Tue Jul 18, 2000  12:48 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] great news!

Steph:

Paul's letter to the Colosians directs them to "speak to one another with
psalms, hymns & spiritual songs". Seems like we've been talking a lot
about such things.

Enjoy you time learning & then go out & share it with whoever will
listen! You never know who might receive a blessing, might even be you.

Pat Smith