Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa M Olson" <lisa_molson@m...>
Date:  Mon Jul 17, 2000  4:44 pm
Subject:  Concert in Chicago Area

IF MUSIC BE THE FOOD OF LOVE, PLAY ON - Music on Shakespeare Texts

featuring:
Corinne E. Nelson, soprano
Lisa-Marie Olson, soprano
Suzanne M. Orland, soprano
Timothy J. Quistorff, baritone
Timothy McKnight, piano

music by Barber, Argento, Nicolai, Austin, Nash, Cornelius, Diemer, Korngold,
Thomas, with world premier performances of works by Timothy J. Quistorff and
Rufus Brown

texts from All's Well that Ends Well, Macbeth, Othello, Henry VII, Romeo and
Juliet, As You Like It, Hamlet, Merry Wives of Windsor, the sonnets, and more

Sunday, August 20, 2000
3:00 PM
Christ Lutheran Church
41 S. Rohlwing Rd.
Palatine, IL (Northwest of Chicago)

($5.00 donation is requested)

Directions from I-90: I-90 to 53, 53 North to Northwest Highway, right on
Northwest Highway to Rohlwing Rd., right on Rohlwing Rd. to the first church on
the right

Lisa-Marie Olson

emusic.com