Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Sat Jul 15, 2000  5:53 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Russian music and fachs

Dear April,
I have heard of Kathleen Miller, a vocal teacher in
the Cleveland area. Are you familiar with her? She
specializes in Russian Literature. You sound like you
have a wonderful voice and I think you should sing
whatever you want. If you find you don't care for
what you are singing, experiment with something else.
Best of Luck to you.

Trevor