Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Thu Jul 13, 2000  3:48 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Movie about Castrati?

For anyone who's interested, there's a good article in the June 2000
edition of "Fra Noi" (the Italian-American newspaper in Chicago) about
the castrati phenomenom. I'm sorry, but I don't know if they have a
website which publishes articles, my boss at my "day-job" passes them
along to me to read. If you can't find anything on the web, e-mail me
privately & I'll snail-mail a copy to you.

Pat
dgcsorcmgr@j...