Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Date:  Thu Jul 13, 2000  1:56 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Martin Guerre Question

Trevor,

I believe there is a potted version of Martin Guerre.
I will find out. I do know of a pirate copy taken by a
mad fan of mine when a collegue of mine was playing
Martin. There maybe a recording of the production done
at the West Yorkshire playhouse as well, but I can't
remember! I will find out for you though.

It was rather odd in all ways. Cameron MacIntosh is
obsessed by it; he thinks it's great, but it didn't do
very good business in London. Too much like Les Mis
without the good bits, but lots of the bad bits!

Best wishes,

Ian Belsey Voice technician. Bromley, Kent, England