Vocalist.org archive

From:  cyrus@e...
Date:  Wed Jul 12, 2000  10:47 pm
Subject:  Bass/Baritone Discussion Was: What is a Bass (a question of sound)

Thanks for your answers to my first question everyone! On a
different tack...

Does anyone have any suggestions for vocalizes/exercises to
strengthen/enrich the chest register? Because of the volume of air
required to support low notes I am confident that any and all breath
support exercises have value. As far as vocalizes etc. I'm wondering
if you have any ideas or imagery that helps.

A while back someone started a thread about basses/baritones, just so
that we had a forum for discussion. Do any of you care to join in
revive this idea?

Cyrus

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2985 Re: Bass/Baritone Discussion Was: What is a Bass John Alexander Blyth   Thu  7/13/2000   3 KB
2986 Re: Bass/Baritone Discussion Was: What is a Bass Joel Figen   Thu  7/13/2000   4 KB

emusic.com