Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jennifer" <jennibri@i...>
Date:  Tue Jul 11, 2000  8:24 am
Subject:  Excellent website

I just found this fantastic website that has streaming video of operas plus
some choral and other stuff. I watched some on a high speed connection, and
the quality was excellent.

Jennifer

A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine
picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not
obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human
soul. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and scientist (1749-1832)

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2937 Re: Excellent website thomas mark montgomery   Tue  7/11/2000   2 KB

emusic.com