Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Mon Jul 10, 2000  2:22 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Acupuncture treatment

Has anyone tried acupuncture for sinus related problems? I have a feeling
of thickness in my throat, particuarily during mid-summer into October (a
la Chicago) which I have attributed in the past to post-nasal
drip/allergies. The ENT says that the nodes & chords look fine. It is a
frustrating & uncomfortable feeling & I also have a lot of noise in my
voice when I start singing which usually takes 15-20 minutes of
vocalizing & singing to clear up. Any other suggestions would be welcome
too!

Thanks!