Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Bryan Tank" <broadwayboy81@h...>
Date:  Fri Jul 7, 2000  2:20 pm
Subject:  vocal problems

Im a 19 year old male, and i am having some pretty serious vocal problems,
which is not good because my major is vocal performance. My problem is that
i cant seem to get the focus up into my nasal area while singing (at least
not easily), therefore my throat is being strained, causeins my singinging
to sometimes be painful. I went to the docotr and he said it did not sound
like a sinus problem, becuase i didnt sound stuffed up. He also tested my
thyroid and that came back fine. He also gave me some sample of allegra to
see if it was allegies. The latter helped a little, but im still having
troubles. The only other thing i can think of is the fact that ive lost a
lot of weight this past year; maybe that is somehow affecting. If anyone
could email me any advice what-so-ever, i would truly appreciate the help.

Thank you
Bryan
Just remember,
Someone is on our side,
Someone else is not.
While we're seeing our side,
Maybe we forgot:
They are not alone,
No one is alone...

Stephen Sondheim (Into the Woods)

2869 Re: vocal problems buzzcen@a...   Fri  7/7/2000   1 KB
2870 Re: vocal problems Trevor Allen   Fri  7/7/2000   4 KB
2871 Re: vocal problems michael.chesebro   Fri  7/7/2000   2 KB
2873 Re: vocal problems Domisosing@a...   Fri  7/7/2000   3 KB
2883 Re: vocal problems Reg Boyle   Sat  7/8/2000   4 KB
2874 Re: vocal problems Karena Aslanian   Fri  7/7/2000   2 KB
2885 Re: vocal problems Michael Mayer   Sat  7/8/2000   4 KB
2898 Re: vocal problems Patricia M Smith   Mon  7/10/2000   3 KB

emusic.com