Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Annelies Dille" <annelies_dille@h...>
Date:  Wed Jul 5, 2000  2:42 pm
Subject:  Maria Venuti or Julia Hamari

Hi everybody!

I've been auditioning in Germany for the next semester and now I have a big
problem! I've been accepted in 2 schools (the only ones I'm sure of yet, not
officially though) and I have to decide as soon as possible which one it's
going to be. Does anyone have any information about the 2 teachers that want
me in their class? They are Maria Venuti (Karlsruhe, native American) and
Julia Hamari (Stuttgart, native Hungarian). Every information is welcome
since the decision is really racking my brains!

Thanks!

Greetings,
Annelies

2836 Re: Maria Venuti or Julia Hamari Dre de Man   Wed  7/5/2000   2 KB

emusic.com