Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Alain Zürcher" <az@c...>
Date:  Mon Jul 3, 2000  11:58 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Bass--- Baritone types.

Leo wrote :

<< Dear Alain and John Alex. B., you both mention that you are bass'es
it would be easier for me to imagine your singing voices when you talk
about arias you have/are singing if you could compare yourself to
some well known bass---Pinza---Berry---Christoff etc>>

I don't know if Alain is me, since I am a baritone, but it would be funny if
every Vocalister identified himself/herself with a famous singer!
Just like on AOL, we would probably have pinza3, pinza4 etc! Probably also
pinza2000! ;-)

| Alain Zürcher, Paris, France
| L'Atelier du Chanteur :
| http://chanteur.net

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2838 Re: Bass--- Baritone types. John Alexander Blyth   Wed  7/5/2000   5 KB

emusic.com