Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Marthea Blewitt" <Marthea@a...>
Date:  Mon Jul 3, 2000  10:08 pm
Subject:  Re: Voice Class Book

Thanks, Lynda, for all the helpful advice. The recital is a great idea and
even though our entire school has one in May (piano, instrumental, etc.) I'd
like to do one mid-year for the experience. I also think a group setting is
great for singing in front of each other and feeling more comfortable doing
so.

I was wondering what the age grouping was for your voice class? What was
the age of your youngest? oldest? And, how many did you have in the class?
Did you have time to do duets or canons?

Thanks again,

Marthea

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2812 Re: Voice Class Book LYNDA313@a...   Mon  7/3/2000   2 KB