Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa M Olson" <lisa_molson@m...>
Date:  Tue Jun 27, 2000  2:07 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] sight singing and piano skills

I just want to add to this discussion that, as is obvious from the number of
different responses, "there is more than one way to skin a cat"!!!!! I love
that there are a myriad of different ways people have of learning music, and I
hope that the original poster will realize that any technique for learning
music truly IS unique to every individual. (I also happen to believe this is
true of vocal technique, but that is another kettle of fish.)

Lisa-Marie
--

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:57:01
sopran wrote:
>><< A few lessons (to motivate!?) to set you on the right track, and a
>lesson or so every once in a while to learn the ropes might just do it, for
>those on a limited budget. >>
>
>Fiona,
>
>Although our approaches vary, we actually seem to agree on a number of
>points. However in my experience, a few piano lessons won't do the trick.

Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct

emusic.com