Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Molly McLinden" <verdirules@h...>
Date:  Sun Jun 25, 2000  10:36 pm
Subject:  leaving for Italy

hello list,

I am getting ready to leave for a month, I just wanted to say goodbye before
I unsubscribe for a while!

I leave for Italy, where I will be taking Italian lessons at Centro Studi
Italiani in Urbania... where I will also get coachings from directors at the
Rossini Opera Festival. I also get 2 one-hour lessons each week from the
wonderful voice teachers that are going with us.
At the end, the students I am going with are all going to perform in an
opera concert and musical theater concert.

Nobody here replied when I asked about this program before--I know it has
been around for a while. If anyone can let me know what they think of it, I
would definitely appreciate it.

-Molly-