Vocalist.org archive

From:  Takeshi Oda <toda@m...>
Date:  Sun Jun 25, 2000  10:15 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Tech Question

You'll need to convert midi to audio first. The midi player with Windows
or Mac OS will play it, but you may need to record it to a separate
machine first, and then record it back onto your hard drive, unless you
have a sophisticated sound card. Get a decent MP3 encoder to convert
your audio to MP3 format. Not all encoders are equal (or even fully
functional).

-Tak